TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Clients are requested to settle their account within 14 days of invoicing; Pigeon clients are requested to settle their account after each consultation. Estimates can be printed, if requested. Payments can be made by cash, cheque, BACS or debit/credit card.
2. Sandhill Veterinary Services LLP reserves the right to pass unpaid accounts to debt collectors/solicitors for recovery/legal action to whom we may assign the debt, and all rights, without restriction.
3. In the event of late payment over 90 days, an administration charge may be added to the amount owing and interest will be charged at a rate of 6% per month so long as the account remains unpaid. We will also require you to pay our expenses and legal costs incurred in taking steps to obtain payment on an indemnity basis. This will include costs for returned cheques, correspondence and legal notices, finding you if you have changed your address without notice, as well as third party costs incurred in the collection of unpaid accounts. In the event that the account remains unpaid you will be informed by letter that you have two weeks to settle before the account is sent to the Debt Recovery Agency.
4. If the account is not settled, Sandhill Veterinary Services LLP reserves the right to ask you to find another Veterinary Surgeon to provide routine care for your site. You will be informed of this by letter and given one week’s notice to do so.
5. By completing the registration form you agree that we may collect information from the Electoral Roll and search the files of a Credit Reference Agency, which will keep a record of the search. In the event of the account being unpaid as per clause 1, relevant details may be recorded with any agency. Any information supplied may be used for debt tracing and fraud prevention.
Whilst we hope that our service does not give you cause for complaint. Any complaints must be made in writing to Sandhill Veterinary Services LLP. A reply in writing will follow.
We will not accept any aggressive, or abusive behaviour to any staff member. Any client behaving in such a way will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will then be notified in writing that they must find alternative veterinary cover.
Website and social media terms and conditions
Sandhillvet.co.uk web site is subject to the terms and conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions before using the Website. By using this Website, you accept to these terms and conditions.
1. Access to Sandhillvet.co.uk – We will endeavour to prevent interruption to access of the website, however this cannot be guaranteed. Access may be interrupted for maintenance and repair.
2. Licence for Website and social media access – Sandhill Veterinary Services LLP allow you a limited licence to access and make use of the Website and social media. This licence does not include or permit you any right of resale or any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its contents; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Neither the Website nor any Sandhill Veterinary Services LLP Social media content may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Sandhill Veterinary Services LLP written consent. This includes any method to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information including images, text, page layout.
All content on the website and social media is owned by Sandhill Veterinary Services LLP (unless otherwise indicated) and should not be shared, used or reproduced in any way. This is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database right laws.
3. Your conduct – You must not use the Website and social media in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website and social media or access to it to be damaged or impaired in any way. You must not use the website and social media or any content in any way to cause offence or distress to others. You must not use the Website in any unlawful manner or in a way that can be linked to a criminal offence.